The services of valuers of different assets are handy to different kinds of businesses. Many businesses keep a list of valuers or have a board of valuers from which a specific valuer can be chosen to seek valuations. There are distinct classifications of valuers, each having different qualification criteria. Government approved valuer offers commercial property valuation and residential Loan-purpose, action, wealth tax, jewelry valuation and Tender purpose, gift purpose all over India. Adroit Valuation properties for various purposes such as Income tax, capital Gain tax calculation, Wealth tax, Bank Security Mortgage, Visa purposes property distribution, Stamp Duty Calculation, Insurance of Property, in Family or amongst Partners of rental Calculations,
Adroit Valuation also offer our services as government approved valuers. There are three levels of governments in India.
- Central Government,
- State Government
- Local Self Government
In order to be Adroit Valuation Government approved valuers of property, an individual needs to pass a certain set of educational and experience criteria in different fields. A valuer of immovable property in order to be government approved should possess the following qualifications.
- Civil engineering from a recognized university.
- Post-graduation degree in Valuation of property from recognized university.
- Qualified by a central government university for enrolling in posts under Central government in the field of civil engineering or town planning.
Apart from the above-mentioned qualifications, there are some specific qualification requirements too as mentioned below:
- A valuer of forest needs to have worked as gazette government employee for minimum 5 years, at a post that requires knowledge of forestry.
- A valuer of agricultural land should be a graduate in agricultural science from a recognized university and should have worked for minimum 5 years as a farm valuer. He should have worked as a Collector, Deputy collector Land valuation officer or similar such posts under government for minimum 5 years.
There are different criteria for forests, rubber, tea, coffee, cardamom, plantations, stocks, shares, debentures, securities, mines and quarries, plant and machinery, jewelry, work of arts Etc. which an individual must qualify in order to be Government Approved Valuer in India.